The fifth annual award ceremony recognizes the top developers and content creators on the Galaxy Store, Bixby, and Samsung Free.
Samsung streamed the fifth annual Best of Galaxy Store Awards on YouTube yesterday. This year the Best of Galaxy Store Awards highlighted the top mobile apps, games, Bixby capsules, podcasts, and digital content available for Samsung Galaxy mobile devices.
“Samsung is proud to foster partnerships that touch over a billion devices across the Samsung ecosystem,” said Salek Brodsky, SVP of Strategic Partnerships at Samsung Electronics. “The Galaxy Store Awards is an important initiative to recognize the incredible members of our community, including developers who every day help elevate the Galaxy experience for Samsung users worldwide.”
Samsung congratulates the award-winning developers and creators in the following categories:
Best Theme Collection – Pengtai Interactive Advertising Co.
• Best Wallpaper Collection – Bergen
• Best Icon Pack Collection – Cogul Planet
• Best Music App – Sirius XM Streaming by Sirius XM Radio, Inc.
• Best Entertainment App – Vudu by Fandango Media
• Best Bixby Capsule – ScoreStream
• Best Bixby Developer – FareFirst by Amahop Technologies
• Best Podcast Partner – Acast
• Best Podcast – SOLAR by CurtCo Media
• Best Strategy Game – Pokémon Go by Niantic Labs, Inc.
• Best Tower Defense Game – Kingdom Guard by tap4fun
• Best MMO Game – Evony: The King’s Return by Top Games Inc.
• Game of the Year – Catalyst Black by Super Evil Megacorp
In the winning speech from Sirius XM Radio, Inc., Joe Inzerillo, Chief of Product and Technology shared insight on why the Sirius XM partnership with Samsung has been so successful:
“Since 2019, Samsung and Sirius XM have had a close relationship, innovating experiences ranging from Smart TVs to Galaxy class devices, and we’re just getting started. We look forward to continuing the partnership and innovation to create stellar experiences in the future.”
To see the full list of past year winners, please visit the Best of Galaxy Store Award page on the Samsung Developers website.
The post Samsung Best of Galaxy Store Awards Congratulates Winners appeared first on Samsung US Newsroom.